Art Camps 2021 Safety Guidelines & Policies
There is no higher priority than the safety of our Artsy Rose students and teachers. To effectively maintain a safe environment for everyone, camp policies and procedures have been modified to allow creativity to continue safely all summer. We will spend time outside during camps as well.
We purchased TWO GermGuardian – 338 Sq. Ft Console Air Purifier for the Studio
Safety Guidelines Bullet Points
Below you can click each icon to see the bullet points for our Art Camps safety guidelines.
Temperature checked at the door
Students will be temperature checked and provided with hand sanitizer upon entering the building, and available in all classrooms.
Super Cleaning All Day
Surfaces and supplies will be cleaned and sanitized with FDA approved sanitizer at regular intervals throughout the day.
Students and Teachers WILL wear face masks while in the building! No exceptions. We did it the entire Summer of 2020 and had zero issues. 99.9% of the kids really are okay with it.
DROP OFF & PICK UP
Parents and siblings CANNOT wait in the common areas of the building while students are in class/camp. *See more about our drop off and pick up procedures down below on this page.
Please take precautions before coming to the studio
If your child is running a fever or feeling ill, please keep them home.
Refund Policy 2021 (during Pandemic)
We require all visitors to checkmark they agree to these terms during the registration process: We will not be issuing refunds- we can issue credits or offer products ( art kits) in exchange for a class if for any reason camps/parties are cancelled. This policy is due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Helpful Resources to stay safe
CDC.GOV can provide you and your family with all the information you will need to stay safe.
SUMMER CAMP PROCEDURES :
DROP OFF & PICK UP has been modified to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Pull up to the front doors and remain in your car. Artsy Rose staff will be in front of the building for camp check in and out.
- Parents will be asked to drop students off with an instructor at the front doors at the start of class.
- Drop off begins at 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. depending on the camp– please allow a few extra minutes (especially the first day). Before & Aftercare available see Rosie’s Round-up for early & late drop-off times.
- Parents will be given a sign with their child’s name to display for drop-off and pick-up during the week.
- If staying all day, we strongly encourage students to bring completely disposable lunches each day to reduce the potential spread of germs.
- Campers will wash/sanitize hands before and after snacks/lunch.
- During breaks and lunch, the art room and supplies will be disinfected with FDA approved cleaning supplies.
Pick Up*: Campers will remain in the classroom until their pick-up vehicle arrives.
-Please display the child’s paper sign in the front windshield for pick-up
-Remain in your vehicle while waiting.
*If you need to check a child out early, please call first, 603-8550. We will bring them to your car when you arrive.
We hope to see all of our favorite faces, new and old again for our Seventh year of Summer Camps!
Update: Summer Camps went GREAT in 2020 ( Our FIFTH year in a row)!