Art Camps 2022 Safety Guidelines & Policies
There is no higher priority than the safety of our Artsy Rose students and teachers. To effectively maintain a safe environment for everyone, camp policies and procedures have been modified to allow creativity to continue safely all summer. We will spend time outside during camps as well.
We purchased TWO GermGuardian – 338 Sq. Ft Console Air Purifier for the Studio
Safety Guidelines Bullet Points
Temperature checked at the door
Super Cleaning All Day
Students and Teachers WILL wear face masks while in the building! No exceptions. We have done this since the Summer of 2020 to present and had zero issues. 99.9% of the kids really are okay with it.
DROP OFF & PICK UP
Please take precautions before coming to the studio
Refund Policy 2021 (during Pandemic)
Helpful Resources to stay safe
SUMMER CAMP PROCEDURES :
DROP OFF & PICK UP has been modified to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Pull up to the front doors and remain in your car. Artsy Rose staff will be in front of the building for camp check in and out.
- Parents will be asked to drop students off with an instructor at the front doors at the start of class.
- Drop off begins at 9:00 a.m. and pick-up is at 12:00 p.m. for the morning camps. Then, for the afternoon camps, drop off begins at 1:00 p.m. and pick-up is at 4:00 p.m. depending on the camp – please allow a few extra minutes (especially the first day). Before & Aftercare available see Rosie’s Round-up for early & late drop-off times.
- Parents will be given a sign with their child’s name to display for drop-off and pick-up during the week.
- If staying all day, we strongly encourage students to bring completely disposable lunches each day to reduce the potential spread of germs.
- Campers will wash/sanitize hands before and after snacks/lunch.
- During breaks and lunch, the art room and supplies will be disinfected with FDA approved cleaning supplies.
Pick Up*: Campers will remain in the classroom until their pick-up vehicle arrives.
-Please display the child’s paper sign in the front windshield for pick-up
-Remain in your vehicle while waiting.
*If you need to check a child out early, please call first, 405-603-8550. We will bring them to your car when you arrive.
We hope to see all of our favorite faces, new and old again for our Eighth year of Summer Camps!