Artsy Assortment Virtual Course- Unit 2 brings Artsy Rose Academy to the comfort of your home! We are so excited to share our passion for art with you and our family.
We have created 20 Art Lessons just for you and included a few free bonus lessons! These 20 lessons are broken into 4 separate units. Each lesson has a Supply List, a Factual Information Sheet and of course a Demonstration Video with Ms. Kimberly (Artsy Rose)!
This course contains Artsy Assortment Virtual Course- Unit 2
This course will teach you:
- How to make a Watercolor Salt Painting
- BAM! How to Make a Pop-Up Onomatopoeia
- Celebrate African Culture by Making a Mask
- One Point Perspective
- Blooming Flowers Experiment
We hope that you have the best time and learn new, fun information along the way.
- Ruler or Straight Edge
- Glue- liquid
- Crayons or Color Pencils or Oil Pastels
- Markers- washable
- Construction Paper- colors for Onomatopoeia & Mask
- Copy Paper
- Watercolor Paper
- Paper Plate for paint
- Acrylic or Tempera Paint
- Paint Brush- medium size (not too big)
- Cup for Water
- Big Brown Paper Shopping Bag
- Shallow Pan of Water