Summer Camps 2020 Safety Guidelines
Here are the new guidelines and policies for Artsy Rose Summer Camps and Birthday Parties.
There is no higher priority than the safety of our Artsy Rose students and teachers. To effectively maintain a safe environment for everyone, camp policies and procedures have been modified to allow creativity to continue safely all summer. We will spend time outsExit Visual Builderide during camps as well.
We purchased TWO GermGuardian – 338 Sq. Ft Console Air Purifier for the Studio
Update: Summer Camps in 2020 Going Great so Far
****Note- Due to COVID 19 we will be taking all proper safety precautions. We will be following the CDC Guidelines. This includes- Temperature checks before each class. Parents will be asked to drop students off with an instructor at the front doors at the start of class All Students will be required to wear a mask while inside Artsy Rose. We will be taking multiple breaks outside for brain breaks.
SUMMER CAMP POLICIES:
- Students will be temperature checked and provided with hand sanitizer upon entering the building, and available in all classrooms.
- Surfaces and supplies will be cleaned and sanitized with FDA approved sanitizer at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Students and Teachers WILL wear face masks while in the building! No exceptions.
- Parents and siblings CANNOT wait in the common areas of the building while students are in class/camp. *See drop off and pick up procedures below
- PLEASE TAKE PRECAUTIONS…if you child is running a fever or feeling ill, please keep them home.
- We will not be issuing refunds- we can issue credits or offer products in exchange for a class if for any reason camps/parties are cancelled due to Coronavirus.
SUMMER CAMP PROCEDURES:
DROP OFF & PICK UP has been modified to maintain social distancing requirements
- Pull up to the front doors and remain in your car.Artsy Rose staff will be in front of the building for camp check in and out.
- Drop off begins at 9:00– please allow a few extra minutes (especially the first day). Parents will be given a sign with their child’s name to display for drop-off and pick-up during the week.
- If staying all day, we strongly encourage students to bring completely disposable lunches each day to reduce the potential spread of germs.
- Campers will wash/sanitize hands before and after snacks/lunch.
- During breaks and lunch, the art room and supplies will be disinfected with FDA approved cleaning supplies.
Pick Up*: Campers will remain in the classroom until their pick-up vehicle arrives.
-Please display the child’s paper sign in the front windshield for pick-up
-Remain in your vehicle while waiting.
*If you need to check a child out early, please call first, 603-8550. We will bring them to your car when you arrive.
We hope to see all of our favorite faces, new and old again for our Sixth year of Summer Camps!