Artsy Rose requires all children to be signed in AND out by a parent or legal guardian before AND after each class, camp or special event.
Please do not leave your child more than 5 minutes prior to the class or event starting time, and please pick your child up promptly after the class or event has ended. Artsy Rose does not provide before or after care for art classes or events (other than camps). If you need before or after care for one of our camps you will choose Rosie’s Roundup during registration for art camps.
Artsy Rose reserves the right to dismiss any student for behavior that is disruptive or unacceptable to the learning environment. Behavior deemed detrimental to the learning environment may result in suspension from attending all Artsy Rose classes, camps and activities.
Unless notified otherwise, enrollment in an Artsy Rose class, event or camp indicates that students and/or parents and legal guardians of students grant permission for use of any visual record of students or their artwork for publicity purposes.
Classes are open to students, pre-school through adults (as indicated in the class description), regardless of race, color, creed or disability.
2021 Safety Guidelines are also part of our terms of service. You can read them here.
- Class sizes are limited. Enroll early to reserve your spot. **PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES/CAMPS/EVENTS**
- Materials: Artsy Rose provides all materials unless indicated in the class description.
- Tuition: TUITION DUE UPON ENROLLMENT. We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal. Enrollment is guaranteed only after payment is received. No makeup classes are offered for student absences. Class tuition will not be prorated. A $25 service fee will be charged for returned checks. Should an instructor have an emergency and miss class, the instructor will make up the class at an alternate time which is convenient for the instructor and students. Artsy Rose reserves the right to substitute instructors; students will be notified, if time allows.
- Reschedule/Cancel: Please contact us if you need to cancel or reschedule a class or event. If the office is not open, email us with “cancel” or “reschedule” as the subject line.
- Refunds: If a class is canceled due to weather or unforeseen natural disasters or any type of emergency out of our control, no make-up class or refund will be offered. We will not give any refunds if a class, camp or birthday party is cancelled for reasons out of our control. However, we will issue class credits that can be used for up to 6 months. A $10 administrative fee will be charged for all classes canceled by student and/or the student’s parents and legal guardians. A class credit may be issued if a student drops a class 3 days prior to the first day of class. No refunds or credits shall be issued once a class begins. All Artsy Rose classes are based on a minimum of 6 students. Should the class not reach the minimum of 6 students, Artsy Rose reserves the right to cancel the class and all students will receive a full refund or credit.
- 2021 Pandemic Refund Policy: This is also found on our Safety Guidelines for Camps and we require all visitors to checkmark they agree to these terms during the registration process: We will not be issuing refunds- we can issue credits or offer products ( art kits) in exchange for a class if for any reason camps/parties are cancelled. This policy is due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Credits: Credits for missed classes will be honored for up to 6 months after the credit is issued. Beyond that date the credit will be void.
- Parents Please meet us at the door with child. This policy was changed in 2020 because of the pandemic we are trying to limit the number of people in the studio who are not participating in the art camps, classes or parties. Artsy Rose’s policy is that parents do not join children in the classroom, unless the class is listed as a “parent participation” class.
- Art Kits or any products bought from Artsy Rose Shop page: Visit this page to see our Return Policy for Artsy Rose Shop art kits, products and online art courses.
- Daycare Art Enrichment Classes off campus: We will require a down depoist to reserve your spot on the calendar that is non-refundable. The remaining balance can be paid ahead of time or on the same day that we come out to your location to teach the kids.
- Birthday Parties: All policies apply to birthday parties at Artsy Rose or your location. We will require a $100 deposit to reserve the date and time on the calendar and it is non-refundable. The remaining balance can be paid ahead of time or on the same day as the party.
- Artsy Rose Shop: All policies will also apply to any art kits, products or online art courses in association with Artsy Rose Shop LLC. Orders are placed in agreement with and to our Fulfillment Policy and Returns for Artsy Rose Shop orders terms of service. If you would like to contact Artsy Rose Shop LLC directly please send mail to 6608 N Western Avenue #1113, Oklahoma City, OK 73116 or email email@example.com.
We cannot make and will not make any exceptions to any of our policies or terms of service. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you.