Artsy Rose requires all children to be signed in AND out by a parent or legal guardian before AND after each class, camp or special event.
Please do not leave your child more than 5 minutes prior to the class or event starting time, and please pick your child up promptly after the class or event has ended. Artsy Rose does not provide before or after care for art classes or events (other than camps).
Artsy Rose reserves the right to dismiss any student for behavior that is disruptive or unacceptable to the learning environment. Behavior deemed detrimental to the learning environment may result in suspension from attending all Artsy Rose classes, camps and activities.
Unless notified otherwise, enrollment in an Artsy Rose class, event or camp indicates that students and/or parents and legal guardians of students grant permission for use of any visual record of students or their artwork for publicity purposes.
We cannot make exceptions to any of our policies. We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you.
Classes are open to students, pre-school through adults (as indicated in the class description), regardless of race, color, creed or disability.
- Class sizes are limited. Enroll early to reserve your spot. **PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES/CAMPS/EVENTS**
- Materials: Artsy Rose provides all materials unless indicated in the class description.
- Tuition: TUITION DUE UPON ENROLLMENT. We accept checks, cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and PayPal. Enrollment is guaranteed only after payment is received. No makeup classes are offered for student absences. Class tuition will not be prorated. A $25 service fee will be charged for returned checks. Should an instructor have an emergency and miss class, the instructor will make up the class at an alternate time which is convenient for the instructor and students. Artsy Rose reserves the right to substitute instructors; students will be notified, if time allows.
- Reschedule/Cancel: Please contact us if you need to cancel or reschedule a class or event. If the office is not open, email us with “cancel” or “reschedule” as the subject line.
- Refunds: If a class is canceled due to weather, no make-up class will be offered; a class credit will be issued. A $10 administrative fee will be charged for all classes canceled by student. A class credit may be issued if a student drops a class 3 days prior to the first day of class. No refunds or credits shall be issued once a class begins. All Artsy Rose classes are based on a minimum of 6 students. Should the class not reach the minimum of 6 students, Artsy Rose reserves the right to cancel the class and all students will receive a full refund or credit.
- Parents are welcome to wait in the reception area during class time. Artsy Rose’s policy is that parents do not join children in the classroom, unless the class is listed as a “parent participation” class.